Do I really need a home inspection?
- A house is likely to be the largest purchase that you are going make. Just as you go to your doctor for a general checkup of your health, a house needs a checkup as well. So it makes sense to have a knowledgeable and trained inspector evaluate every part of the home to give you the information you need to make an informed decision on the purchase of your new home.
Why choose us for your inspection needs?
- Thoroughness throughout the inspection
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to teach the client about their home and how to get the most out of it
- We are also not willing to overlook anything
- High quality and detailed inspection reports with numerous photos and captions
- Availability for questions and consultation after the inspection, even years later
- Over a decade of experience
- Money back guarantee
- Well known and respected in the real estate community and area
- Same day report delivery
What are your credentials?
- Chris has been performing home inspections since 2002
- Chris has performed over 5000+ home inspections in Idaho, Utah, and Wyoming
- Tye is an Internachi Certified Home Inspector with multiple certifications
What is the service area for your property inspections?
- While the bulk of our inspections are done in Idaho Falls, Blackfoot, Rigby, and Rexburg, we have traveled as far away as Boise, Star Valley Wyoming, West Yellowstone, and Soda Springs.
- When in doubt, give us a call!
How do I schedule a property inspection?
- Call 208-357-2178 during regular business hours
- Fill out the inspection request form on our website